Thursday, November 6, 2014

PMDD Demons

The PMDD demons were raging in my head today. Who am I kidding? They were seeping into every creavace of my being. There was seemingly no escape from them, they extended themselves outward inviting other negativity to their party. If there was a crazy person calling in, I was sure to get the call. Someone unhappy, send them my way. Then there were the technical problems with my phone and computer. *** sighs *** I was a magnet drawing the negative in, a sponge absorbing every technical glitch possible. At the same time, my energy was being sucked out of me like water trickling from a faucet and this well was about to run dry.

The assault is never on one level. It tends to hit in every area of my life and believe me these demons were running wild and hitting hard (and not playing fair). I really wanted to curl up with a heating pad and shut the world out, the trouble with that is I'd lay there and think and guess what? Yep, I would not be in control... My thoughts would grow out of control.

I headed out for my walk and turned my praise music all the way up. I prayed as I rehashed the day in my head and then let it go. I watched the clouds and found myself singing outloud. When my walk was over there was a peaceful silence, the PMDD demons were gone. I won today's battle ;) ~ Chelle, #f8ithgal

No comments:

Post a Comment